Saturday, November 20, 2010

basketball

Basketball is my favorite sport.I play for a local team called sunny hill basketball team,my favorite basketball player is kobe bryant beause he is one of the best shooters in the nba he has the best fadeaway in the nba and because he has 5 champinship rings.I started playing basketball when i was 5 years old with my dad he would take me to the basketball courts with him when he would go and we would always work on shooting.When i grow up i would love to play basketball in the nba but before i do i would like to go over seas to play in the other games loke in china, or somewhere like turkey so i can get even better so when i play i can be the best inm the world.
When i go to the nba i want to play for the boston celtics or the phliadelphia 76ers.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment