Saturday, November 20, 2010

Music

My name is Dashawn M. I. and I love music, music is everything, because just listening to anything  is music to your ears. I love any type of  r&b, rap, or anything except country or rock.
I made my own rap before and I want you to hear it.

My name is Dada,
And I got my sneakers,
What's that sound?
That might be my beeper
I'm tryin' to transform
Into the Grim Reaper
Don't be scared,
Because we're just all creatures.
Technology is so crazy today.
Did you hear what happened to Haiti yesterday?
Don't worry,
Because I changed my name
Now, my name is Chanta,
And I got more fans than Hannah Montana



This is another rap I wrote to entertain you.

My name is Dada,
And I'm very tall.
I like to play my games
With the 8-ball.
If I'm in trouble,
You're the first person Im'ma call
But don't like a girl,
'Cause you look like a doll.
You look very small.
Have you ever met my friend Paul Wall?
Oh, well, 'cause I'm in the mall.






No comments:

Post a Comment