Saturday, November 20, 2010

HP 7 Craze

I think by the time this weekend is over, I'll be talking nothing but muggles, wizards, and Voldemort. Harry Potter is a big deal in my school, and over the years, it kinda became and obsession. I myself don't know much about it, but in between classes, I have been filling my head with all things HP. My friend is a die hard fan, and every chance she gets, she talks about Emma Watson, and all these Harry Potter facts that makes you wonder how she knows this. I have been convinced by peers to read all the books. Some would call it peer pressure, but I call it obsession. They know all the spells (Expecto Patronum!) and wizard battling. You have no idea how many kids have been put out of class for disruption of class with there British accents, and throwing a pencil across the room.
"All I was doing was turning Mitchell into a frog!" says one kid.
"I was just erasing his memory!" says the next.
 Thanks Harry Potter. Now you gave half the kids in our class a detention. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment